On behalf of the Asia Pacific Stroke Organization, you are cordially invited to join the APSO 7th Webinar.
Theme: DOAC for stroke
Date: 5th October 2022 (Wednesday)
Time: 6:30pm – 7:30pm (GMT + 8) (HK time)
- Dr NV Ramani (Singapore) President-Elect, APSO
- Prof Kay Sin Tan (Malaysia) Immediate Past President, APSO
Speakers and Topics:
- Dr Meng Lee (Taiwan) – How effective for secondary stroke prevention?
- Dr Teddy Wu (New Zealand) – How soon after stroke onset?
- Dr Aurauma Chutinet (Thailand) – How risky in terms of bleeding?
Format: Virtual Meeting
For online registration, please click here or scan the QR code