Save the date to join our exciting Annual Scientific Meeting 2021 programme!
Date: 25th September 2021 (Saturday)
Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (GMT +8)
- Diagnosis and Mx of PFO in Ischaemic stroke
- Update on Extend-IA TNK trial and Direct thrombectomy trials; and Management of Large infarct core
- Machine learning for neurosurgeons – From Neuroimaging to Genomics
- The use of biomarkers (TMS and MRI) in stroke outcome prediction
- To give or not to give: rTPA before Mechanical thrombectomy
Speakers: (in alphabetical order)
- Prof Bruce Campbell, Prof Urs Fisher, Prof Martin Grond, Dr Bonaventure Ip, Dr Bum-Joon Kim, Dr Gary Lau, Dr David Liebeskind, Dr Suzanne Lo, Prof Peter Schellinger, Prof Luciano Sposato, Prof Cathy Stinear, Dr Alejandro Tomasello Weitz, Prof Lawrence Wong, Dr Zsolt Zador
Format: Virtual Meeting
General Practitioners and Family Medicine Physicians are most welcome to join the ASM.
Click here or scan the QR code for Free Online Registration.
CME and CPD accreditation in progress:
- HK College of Physicians
- The College of Surgeons of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong College of Radiologists
- Hong Kong College of Family Physicians
- The Medical Council of Hong Kong Continuing Medical Education (CME programme)
- Hong Kong Physiotherapy Association
- Occupational Therapists Board